Home » News » Public Safety
Nashua man in critical condition after Brookline accident
Raymond Beauregard, 20, was driving a 2007 Honda Civic north on Route 13 just after 4:30 p.m. when his car crossed into the southbound lane and was struck by a 2012 Freightliner van operated by James Keavney, 62, of Fitchburg, Mass., police said.
Beauregard was taken by Brookline Ambulance to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua and later transferred to the Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Mass., for medical treatment. Police Chief Bill Quigley said Beauregard was not wearing a seat belt and, as a result, had to be extricated from under the dashboard.
Beauregard was in critical condition Wednesday night, but Quigley said Thursday morning that police have not heard from the hospital concerning how he is doing this morning. Keavney was not injured in the crash.
The road was extremely icy at the time of the accident, police said, but what caused it remains under investigation. Anyone who witnessed it is asked to call police at 673-3755.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it