Storm forces NHIAA to reschedule tourney games
The girls' Division III basketball tournament resumes today at Southern New Hampshire University. The semifinal games find Bishop Brady of Concord playing Bow at 6 p.m. followed by the 8 p.m. contest featuring Conant of Jaffrey and White Mountains of Whitefield.
The Division I girls' basketball preliminary round game between Keene and host Nashua North will be played today at 5 p.m.
There are two game time changes for today's first round games in the Division III boys' basketball tournament. Hopkinton will host Bow at 7:30 p.m. and Gilford will host Belmont at 8 p.m.
One game time change for Friday in the Division IV boys' basketball tournament finds Colebrook playing in Manchester against Derryfield School at 6 p.m.
The first round Division I ice hockey match-up between Hanover and host Bishop Guertin of Nashua will be played today at 5 p.m.
The winner will face Manchester Memorial on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at the JFK Coliseum. Following that game at 6:30 p.m. will be another quarterfinal contest between host Manchester Central and Pinkerton Academy of Derry. The rest of the quarterfinal bracket finds Trinity of Manchester visiting St. Thomas Aquinas of Dover for a 2 p.m. contest Saturday while later that night, Londonderry entertains Salem at 8 p.m.
One game time and site change in the quarterfinals of the girls' ice hockey tournament finds Oyster River hosting St. Thomas/Dover on Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Jackson's Landing.
On Monday, March 4, one game time change in the Unified Basketball circuit finds Oyster River hosting Spaulding of Rochester at 3:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester - 0
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Derry celebrates 100 years - 0
- Ararat Armenian Congregational Church in Salem celebrates 100 years, welcomes pastor - 0
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service is Monday - 1
- Annual collection helps religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- Keene church to hold Colonial Thanksgiving service Sunday - 0
- New Baptist church opening in Concord - 0
- Londonderry church blesses pets - 0
- Center gets grant from bishop's fund - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use