Storm forces NHIAA to reschedule tourney games
The girls' Division III basketball tournament resumes today at Southern New Hampshire University. The semifinal games find Bishop Brady of Concord playing Bow at 6 p.m. followed by the 8 p.m. contest featuring Conant of Jaffrey and White Mountains of Whitefield.
The Division I girls' basketball preliminary round game between Keene and host Nashua North will be played today at 5 p.m.
There are two game time changes for today's first round games in the Division III boys' basketball tournament. Hopkinton will host Bow at 7:30 p.m. and Gilford will host Belmont at 8 p.m.
One game time change for Friday in the Division IV boys' basketball tournament finds Colebrook playing in Manchester against Derryfield School at 6 p.m.
The first round Division I ice hockey match-up between Hanover and host Bishop Guertin of Nashua will be played today at 5 p.m.
The winner will face Manchester Memorial on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at the JFK Coliseum. Following that game at 6:30 p.m. will be another quarterfinal contest between host Manchester Central and Pinkerton Academy of Derry. The rest of the quarterfinal bracket finds Trinity of Manchester visiting St. Thomas Aquinas of Dover for a 2 p.m. contest Saturday while later that night, Londonderry entertains Salem at 8 p.m.
One game time and site change in the quarterfinals of the girls' ice hockey tournament finds Oyster River hosting St. Thomas/Dover on Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Jackson's Landing.
On Monday, March 4, one game time change in the Unified Basketball circuit finds Oyster River hosting Spaulding of Rochester at 3:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- Goffstown Methodist Church now home to Christadelphians - 0
- New Hampshire Religion in Brief - 0
- Open house at Buddhist center - 0
- Healing service at La Salette shrine - 0
- NH church volunteers to help in Oklahoma tornado cleanup - 0
- Emmanuel Baptist Church plans cookout in Hooksett - 0
- Manchester bishop announces collection for victims of Oklahoma tornado - 0
- Bishop of Manchester ordains 2 transitional deacons - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off