Storm forces NHIAA to reschedule tourney games
The girls' Division III basketball tournament resumes today at Southern New Hampshire University. The semifinal games find Bishop Brady of Concord playing Bow at 6 p.m. followed by the 8 p.m. contest featuring Conant of Jaffrey and White Mountains of Whitefield.
The Division I girls' basketball preliminary round game between Keene and host Nashua North will be played today at 5 p.m.
There are two game time changes for today's first round games in the Division III boys' basketball tournament. Hopkinton will host Bow at 7:30 p.m. and Gilford will host Belmont at 8 p.m.
One game time change for Friday in the Division IV boys' basketball tournament finds Colebrook playing in Manchester against Derryfield School at 6 p.m.
The first round Division I ice hockey match-up between Hanover and host Bishop Guertin of Nashua will be played today at 5 p.m.
The winner will face Manchester Memorial on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at the JFK Coliseum. Following that game at 6:30 p.m. will be another quarterfinal contest between host Manchester Central and Pinkerton Academy of Derry. The rest of the quarterfinal bracket finds Trinity of Manchester visiting St. Thomas Aquinas of Dover for a 2 p.m. contest Saturday while later that night, Londonderry entertains Salem at 8 p.m.
One game time and site change in the quarterfinals of the girls' ice hockey tournament finds Oyster River hosting St. Thomas/Dover on Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Jackson's Landing.
On Monday, March 4, one game time change in the Unified Basketball circuit finds Oyster River hosting Spaulding of Rochester at 3:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City says no more free breakfasts for homeless at Veterans Park - 110
- Alabama pastor is adjusting to life at Christian Fellowship Baptist Church in Londonderry - 0
- Hampstead Congregational Church hosts Hunger Action on May 19 - 0
- Chester church plans June Jubilee - 0
- Goffstown church plans yard sale - 0
- Cleric's case a puzzle, concern - 6
- NH minister celebrates 60 years of service - 0
- Religion briefs: Rindge church will hold yard sale - 0
- New pastoral assignments announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 6
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire