Storm forces NHIAA to reschedule tourney games
The girls' Division III basketball tournament resumes today at Southern New Hampshire University. The semifinal games find Bishop Brady of Concord playing Bow at 6 p.m. followed by the 8 p.m. contest featuring Conant of Jaffrey and White Mountains of Whitefield.
The Division I girls' basketball preliminary round game between Keene and host Nashua North will be played today at 5 p.m.
There are two game time changes for today's first round games in the Division III boys' basketball tournament. Hopkinton will host Bow at 7:30 p.m. and Gilford will host Belmont at 8 p.m.
One game time change for Friday in the Division IV boys' basketball tournament finds Colebrook playing in Manchester against Derryfield School at 6 p.m.
The first round Division I ice hockey match-up between Hanover and host Bishop Guertin of Nashua will be played today at 5 p.m.
The winner will face Manchester Memorial on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at the JFK Coliseum. Following that game at 6:30 p.m. will be another quarterfinal contest between host Manchester Central and Pinkerton Academy of Derry. The rest of the quarterfinal bracket finds Trinity of Manchester visiting St. Thomas Aquinas of Dover for a 2 p.m. contest Saturday while later that night, Londonderry entertains Salem at 8 p.m.
One game time and site change in the quarterfinals of the girls' ice hockey tournament finds Oyster River hosting St. Thomas/Dover on Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Jackson's Landing.
On Monday, March 4, one game time change in the Unified Basketball circuit finds Oyster River hosting Spaulding of Rochester at 3:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA track meets rescheduled to Sunday - 0
- High School Lacrosse: Trinity a pushover no longer - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Santos hits milestone in BG girls’ lacrosse win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- Milford's Morgan Andrews named Gatorade NationalGirls Soccer Player of the Year - 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty