Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man arraigned says girlfriend was caught cheating
At his arraignment on charges of stalking (2), criminal threatening (2), criminal mischief and harassment, Lehoux said: "Definitely not guilty."
The charges allege Lehoux made multiple threatening and harassing phone calls to his ex-girlfriend, banged on her door hard enough to cause paint to chip off, told her: "You better watch your back," and that she would get everything that's coming to her, said he should come over and murder her, drove around a Kelley Street block honking and shouted profanities.
Lehoux told Judge William Lyons: "I caught her cheating on me."
Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety with conditions barring contact with the ex-girlfriend and a named man, barring Lehoux from going to their residences, and barring him from any use of alcohol. Trial was set for April 2.
Went to California
Sandra Knight, 29, of 459 Beech St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court, Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of attempted prostitution and trial was set for April 4.
When Judge William Lyons asked Knight why she had missed two previous court dates on the charge, which stems from a 2012 incident, Knight responded: "I went to California."
Bail was continued at the $300 cash set on the arrest warrant.
Denise Dusseault, 54, of 16 Country Club Dr., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court, Manchester District Division to charges of assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and trial was set for April 3.
Dusseault is accused of hitting her son several times on the head, neck and shoulders, of struggling with two officers seeking to arrest her, and of yelling and swearing and refusing to quiet down.
No bail was set because police prosecutors filed a motion for preventative detention. Dusseault was ordered held pending a hearing on the motion Monday in Circuit Court.
Bail is on hold
Gregory Murray, 32, of 235 Agnes St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court, Manchester District Division to charges of leaving the scene of an accident and driving while intoxicated. Murray is accused of being involved in an accident on Elm Street and failing to stop at the scene. He was charged with DWI after being stopped at Merrimack Street.
A police prosecutor requested $2,000 cash/surety bail, but Murray requested a reduction and Judge William Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
But bail is not effective immediately, because there is a 72-hour probation/parole hold on Murray, who has a 2010 first-degree assault conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483