May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bristol woman arrested for false report after abduction attempt claim
Amanda J. Bucklin, 19, was charged Friday with two counts of false report to law enforcement.
Bucklin originally reported that while she was walking on Pleasant Street on Wednesday, a white man between 30 and 40 years old attempted to force her into his sliver vehicle with Virginia plates.
If convicted, Bucklin faces up to a year in jail on each charge.
Police said no further arrests are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424