Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police search for gunman in Radio Shack robbery in Plymouth
Chief Stephen M Lefebvre said the robbery happened just after 8 p.m. at the Tenney Mountain Highway store. A white man, with a ski mask concealing his face, entered the store, pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and demanded all the money.
Lefebvre said the robber ordered the employee to the floor and then ran out the door. Because the employee was on the floor, Lefebvre said he was unable to see if the robber got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as a 6-foot-2 white man, possibly having green eyes, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was dressed in black or dark-colored pants, a black or dark-colored Carhartt-style jacket, green winter hat and a black ski mask.
Police conducted extensive searches of the area and interviews in an attempt to identify additional witnesses or locate physical evidence.
There were no reported injuries.
Lefebvre said video surveillance of the incident is currently being analyzed and, therefore, unavailable for release at this time.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at (603) 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus