Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for gunman in Radio Shack robbery in Plymouth
Chief Stephen M Lefebvre said the robbery happened just after 8 p.m. at the Tenney Mountain Highway store. A white man, with a ski mask concealing his face, entered the store, pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and demanded all the money.
Lefebvre said the robber ordered the employee to the floor and then ran out the door. Because the employee was on the floor, Lefebvre said he was unable to see if the robber got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as a 6-foot-2 white man, possibly having green eyes, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was dressed in black or dark-colored pants, a black or dark-colored Carhartt-style jacket, green winter hat and a black ski mask.
Police conducted extensive searches of the area and interviews in an attempt to identify additional witnesses or locate physical evidence.
There were no reported injuries.
Lefebvre said video surveillance of the incident is currently being analyzed and, therefore, unavailable for release at this time.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at (603) 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
- Claremont police investigate false report that locked down school - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483