Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police search for gunman in Radio Shack robbery in Plymouth
Chief Stephen M Lefebvre said the robbery happened just after 8 p.m. at the Tenney Mountain Highway store. A white man, with a ski mask concealing his face, entered the store, pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and demanded all the money.
Lefebvre said the robber ordered the employee to the floor and then ran out the door. Because the employee was on the floor, Lefebvre said he was unable to see if the robber got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as a 6-foot-2 white man, possibly having green eyes, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was dressed in black or dark-colored pants, a black or dark-colored Carhartt-style jacket, green winter hat and a black ski mask.
Police conducted extensive searches of the area and interviews in an attempt to identify additional witnesses or locate physical evidence.
There were no reported injuries.
Lefebvre said video surveillance of the incident is currently being analyzed and, therefore, unavailable for release at this time.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at (603) 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 7
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483