Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for gunman in Radio Shack robbery in Plymouth
Chief Stephen M Lefebvre said the robbery happened just after 8 p.m. at the Tenney Mountain Highway store. A white man, with a ski mask concealing his face, entered the store, pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and demanded all the money.
Lefebvre said the robber ordered the employee to the floor and then ran out the door. Because the employee was on the floor, Lefebvre said he was unable to see if the robber got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as a 6-foot-2 white man, possibly having green eyes, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was dressed in black or dark-colored pants, a black or dark-colored Carhartt-style jacket, green winter hat and a black ski mask.
Police conducted extensive searches of the area and interviews in an attempt to identify additional witnesses or locate physical evidence.
There were no reported injuries.
Lefebvre said video surveillance of the incident is currently being analyzed and, therefore, unavailable for release at this time.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at (603) 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483