Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police search for gunman in Radio Shack robbery in Plymouth
Chief Stephen M Lefebvre said the robbery happened just after 8 p.m. at the Tenney Mountain Highway store. A white man, with a ski mask concealing his face, entered the store, pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and demanded all the money.
Lefebvre said the robber ordered the employee to the floor and then ran out the door. Because the employee was on the floor, Lefebvre said he was unable to see if the robber got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as a 6-foot-2 white man, possibly having green eyes, and weighing about 200 pounds. He was dressed in black or dark-colored pants, a black or dark-colored Carhartt-style jacket, green winter hat and a black ski mask.
Police conducted extensive searches of the area and interviews in an attempt to identify additional witnesses or locate physical evidence.
There were no reported injuries.
Lefebvre said video surveillance of the incident is currently being analyzed and, therefore, unavailable for release at this time.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at (603) 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 5 to vie for High Tech Council's Product of Year - 0
- Ebola galvanizes workers battling to join unions - 0
- Father says Seabrook teen may be confined to wheelchair due to effects of enterovirus - 0
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports - 0
- Nashua board questions alcohol sales at performances at auditorium in middle school - 0
- Keene State College holds student forum on pumpkin riot - 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar