Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Houses, cars damaged in BB shooting spree in Merrimack
Police said in past years, clusters of this type of vandalism involving the use of BB, air or pellet guns have occurred, causing more than $60,000 in damages in as little as a month's time.
Property owners end up shelling out a significant amount of money to repair the damage and the acts can cause a great deal of personal inconvenience for the victims.
Investigators said the vandals could be facing felony charges and, if convicted, jail or prison time, in addition to stiff fines, restitution and lose of driver's license.
Anyone with information about the shooting spree is asked to call detectives at 424-3774 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime-Line at 424-2424 or log onto www.merrimackpd.org, and click on the web tips link to send anonymous and secured information to investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483