Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Houses, cars damaged in BB shooting spree in Merrimack
Police said in past years, clusters of this type of vandalism involving the use of BB, air or pellet guns have occurred, causing more than $60,000 in damages in as little as a month's time.
Property owners end up shelling out a significant amount of money to repair the damage and the acts can cause a great deal of personal inconvenience for the victims.
Investigators said the vandals could be facing felony charges and, if convicted, jail or prison time, in addition to stiff fines, restitution and lose of driver's license.
Anyone with information about the shooting spree is asked to call detectives at 424-3774 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime-Line at 424-2424 or log onto www.merrimackpd.org, and click on the web tips link to send anonymous and secured information to investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 14
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- Fed is in no rush to raise rates; S&P, Nasdaq end higher - 0
- Sturm Ruger shares suffer steepest dip in 5 months as gun sales wane - 0
- Manchester-based refugee group says it's too early to expand to Seacoast - 0
- Garcia, Lambert clash during GOP District 2 congressional debate - 0
- Market Basket orders employees to return to work - 4
- PSU professor finds first mammoth tooth in NH - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 3
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 27
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917