Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Houses, cars damaged in BB shooting spree in Merrimack
Police said in past years, clusters of this type of vandalism involving the use of BB, air or pellet guns have occurred, causing more than $60,000 in damages in as little as a month's time.
Property owners end up shelling out a significant amount of money to repair the damage and the acts can cause a great deal of personal inconvenience for the victims.
Investigators said the vandals could be facing felony charges and, if convicted, jail or prison time, in addition to stiff fines, restitution and lose of driver's license.
Anyone with information about the shooting spree is asked to call detectives at 424-3774 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime-Line at 424-2424 or log onto www.merrimackpd.org, and click on the web tips link to send anonymous and secured information to investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424