May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Houses, cars damaged in BB shooting spree in Merrimack
Police said in past years, clusters of this type of vandalism involving the use of BB, air or pellet guns have occurred, causing more than $60,000 in damages in as little as a month's time.
Property owners end up shelling out a significant amount of money to repair the damage and the acts can cause a great deal of personal inconvenience for the victims.
Investigators said the vandals could be facing felony charges and, if convicted, jail or prison time, in addition to stiff fines, restitution and lose of driver's license.
Anyone with information about the shooting spree is asked to call detectives at 424-3774 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime-Line at 424-2424 or log onto www.merrimackpd.org, and click on the web tips link to send anonymous and secured information to investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424