May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Houses, cars damaged in BB shooting spree in Merrimack
Police said in past years, clusters of this type of vandalism involving the use of BB, air or pellet guns have occurred, causing more than $60,000 in damages in as little as a month's time.
Property owners end up shelling out a significant amount of money to repair the damage and the acts can cause a great deal of personal inconvenience for the victims.
Investigators said the vandals could be facing felony charges and, if convicted, jail or prison time, in addition to stiff fines, restitution and lose of driver's license.
Anyone with information about the shooting spree is asked to call detectives at 424-3774 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime-Line at 424-2424 or log onto www.merrimackpd.org, and click on the web tips link to send anonymous and secured information to investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424