Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester man assaulted outside Hooksett restaurant
Police said they were called to the Elliot Hospital at 12:39 am. to speak with Nicholas Johnpier, 30, who told them he was hit in the head with a blunt object after getting into an argument with another person who ran off.
Investigators said they have a "person of interest," although they did not release the individual's name, and the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 624-1560.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
- Royals' ride six-run sixth to Game 2 win, even Series - 0
- Driver killed in crash on Route 101A in Amherst - 0
- Voynov attorney: 'There's no crime here' - 0
- Revis shows up late, sent home - 0
- Stocks retreat as energy shares drop - 0
- NH Business Newsreel: Boston Scientific has 3rd quarter profit - 0
- Striking FairPoint workers picket around the state - 0
NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483