In this weekend's NH Sunday News
Youngsters born without all of their limbs have to overcome challenges both physical and emotional. It can be difficult, for both the youngsters and their parents, but the New Hampshire children we spoke with have found ways to overcome many hurdles, in part by just being with each other. Look for this uplifting story.
The stock market has hit sudden turbulence, and some analysts worry the impressive gains achieved early this year are in danger. The possibility that the squabbling in Washington will affect the economy is only adding to the hand wringing. A look at the best moves right now for investors.
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs