Fla. man arrested after Salem stop
Robert T. Correale, 35, of Lady Lake was stopped for the unsafe driving on I-93 north around 4:30 p.m. Police determined that passenger Marissa J. Santos, 24, of Berlin, had a felony warrant for her arrest for possession of a narcotic drug. Police said they took her into custody and found her to be in possession of more narcotics.
Correale was arrested on drug charges and was being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Santos was also at the Rockingham County Jail for the warrant, a 72-hour probation hold, and for an additional charge of possession of a narcotic drug.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death