Fla. man arrested after Salem stop
Robert T. Correale, 35, of Lady Lake was stopped for the unsafe driving on I-93 north around 4:30 p.m. Police determined that passenger Marissa J. Santos, 24, of Berlin, had a felony warrant for her arrest for possession of a narcotic drug. Police said they took her into custody and found her to be in possession of more narcotics.
Correale was arrested on drug charges and was being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Santos was also at the Rockingham County Jail for the warrant, a 72-hour probation hold, and for an additional charge of possession of a narcotic drug.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners