Fla. man arrested after Salem stop
Robert T. Correale, 35, of Lady Lake was stopped for the unsafe driving on I-93 north around 4:30 p.m. Police determined that passenger Marissa J. Santos, 24, of Berlin, had a felony warrant for her arrest for possession of a narcotic drug. Police said they took her into custody and found her to be in possession of more narcotics.
Correale was arrested on drug charges and was being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Santos was also at the Rockingham County Jail for the warrant, a 72-hour probation hold, and for an additional charge of possession of a narcotic drug.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roomful Of Blues Celebrates 45 Years with New CD, 45 Live - 0
- A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail - 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader