Fla. man arrested after Salem stop
Robert T. Correale, 35, of Lady Lake was stopped for the unsafe driving on I-93 north around 4:30 p.m. Police determined that passenger Marissa J. Santos, 24, of Berlin, had a felony warrant for her arrest for possession of a narcotic drug. Police said they took her into custody and found her to be in possession of more narcotics.
Correale was arrested on drug charges and was being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Santos was also at the Rockingham County Jail for the warrant, a 72-hour probation hold, and for an additional charge of possession of a narcotic drug.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty