Fla. man arrested after Salem stop
Robert T. Correale, 35, of Lady Lake was stopped for the unsafe driving on I-93 north around 4:30 p.m. Police determined that passenger Marissa J. Santos, 24, of Berlin, had a felony warrant for her arrest for possession of a narcotic drug. Police said they took her into custody and found her to be in possession of more narcotics.
Correale was arrested on drug charges and was being held at the Rockingham County Jail on $5,000 cash bail.
Santos was also at the Rockingham County Jail for the warrant, a 72-hour probation hold, and for an additional charge of possession of a narcotic drug.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'