May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Woman attacked in alley near downtown Manchester club
The incident happened about 2 a.m. The woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at Drynk Nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., and she went outside in search of the thief.
The man choked her with his hands and sexually assaulted her. The woman fought back and during the struggle managed to kick him, causing him to run off.
The assailant is described as a Hispanic or bi-racial man, 20 to 30 years old, with a medium complexion and short Afro-style haircut. He was 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighed between 155 and 175 pounds. He wore a red and white hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424