Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Woman attacked in alley near downtown Manchester club
The incident happened about 2 a.m. The woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at Drynk Nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., and she went outside in search of the thief.
The man choked her with his hands and sexually assaulted her. The woman fought back and during the struggle managed to kick him, causing him to run off.
The assailant is described as a Hispanic or bi-racial man, 20 to 30 years old, with a medium complexion and short Afro-style haircut. He was 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighed between 155 and 175 pounds. He wore a red and white hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917