Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Woman attacked in alley near downtown Manchester club
The incident happened about 2 a.m. The woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at Drynk Nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., and she went outside in search of the thief.
The man choked her with his hands and sexually assaulted her. The woman fought back and during the struggle managed to kick him, causing him to run off.
The assailant is described as a Hispanic or bi-racial man, 20 to 30 years old, with a medium complexion and short Afro-style haircut. He was 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighed between 155 and 175 pounds. He wore a red and white hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424