Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Woman attacked in alley near downtown Manchester club
The incident happened about 2 a.m. The woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at Drynk Nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., and she went outside in search of the thief.
The man choked her with his hands and sexually assaulted her. The woman fought back and during the struggle managed to kick him, causing him to run off.
The assailant is described as a Hispanic or bi-racial man, 20 to 30 years old, with a medium complexion and short Afro-style haircut. He was 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighed between 155 and 175 pounds. He wore a red and white hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917