Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman attacked in alley near downtown Manchester club
The incident happened about 2 a.m. The woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at Drynk Nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., and she went outside in search of the thief.
The man choked her with his hands and sexually assaulted her. The woman fought back and during the struggle managed to kick him, causing him to run off.
The assailant is described as a Hispanic or bi-racial man, 20 to 30 years old, with a medium complexion and short Afro-style haircut. He was 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighed between 155 and 175 pounds. He wore a red and white hooded sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 0
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
- Former county corrections officer drops appeal of his firing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
- Belmont makes deal to sell Winnisquam fire station for $240,000 - 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 0
- $3.6 million rotary near Nashua-Hudson line advances - 0
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424