May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
NH fugitive captured in Massachusetts
According to the U.S. Marshals, David Macrae, 38, most recently of Salem, was arrested by Methuen, Mass., police when a bank clerk called them after becoming suspicious when he tried to cash the check.
Methuen police learned only after arresting Macrae that he was featured as a "Fugitive of the Week" on Feb. 21.
Macrae was wanted on several arrest warrants including a parole violation stemming from earlier convictions for larceny and escape issued by Salem police. According to authorities, while Macrae was on the lam, he allegedly was involved in the theft of a vehicle and committed other thefts and frauds.
Macrae is charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire warrant and was also arrested on several Massachusetts warrants. He is being held pending his initial court appearance and eventual transfer back to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424