Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
NH fugitive captured in Massachusetts
According to the U.S. Marshals, David Macrae, 38, most recently of Salem, was arrested by Methuen, Mass., police when a bank clerk called them after becoming suspicious when he tried to cash the check.
Methuen police learned only after arresting Macrae that he was featured as a "Fugitive of the Week" on Feb. 21.
Macrae was wanted on several arrest warrants including a parole violation stemming from earlier convictions for larceny and escape issued by Salem police. According to authorities, while Macrae was on the lam, he allegedly was involved in the theft of a vehicle and committed other thefts and frauds.
Macrae is charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire warrant and was also arrested on several Massachusetts warrants. He is being held pending his initial court appearance and eventual transfer back to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two killed in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- David Harsanyi: The left's ridiculous freakout over Burger King - 0
- 'Gronk' gets OK for Pats' opener - 0
- Fittingly, Fisher Cats lose finale by 1 - 0
- Rays go to extra innings to beat Sox - 0
- 2 die in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- Red Sox shut out Rays 3-0 - 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 2
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 5
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917