June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
NH fugitive captured in Massachusetts
According to the U.S. Marshals, David Macrae, 38, most recently of Salem, was arrested by Methuen, Mass., police when a bank clerk called them after becoming suspicious when he tried to cash the check.
Methuen police learned only after arresting Macrae that he was featured as a "Fugitive of the Week" on Feb. 21.
Macrae was wanted on several arrest warrants including a parole violation stemming from earlier convictions for larceny and escape issued by Salem police. According to authorities, while Macrae was on the lam, he allegedly was involved in the theft of a vehicle and committed other thefts and frauds.
Macrae is charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire warrant and was also arrested on several Massachusetts warrants. He is being held pending his initial court appearance and eventual transfer back to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
House and Senate reach budget accord
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424