Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
NH fugitive captured in Massachusetts
According to the U.S. Marshals, David Macrae, 38, most recently of Salem, was arrested by Methuen, Mass., police when a bank clerk called them after becoming suspicious when he tried to cash the check.
Methuen police learned only after arresting Macrae that he was featured as a "Fugitive of the Week" on Feb. 21.
Macrae was wanted on several arrest warrants including a parole violation stemming from earlier convictions for larceny and escape issued by Salem police. According to authorities, while Macrae was on the lam, he allegedly was involved in the theft of a vehicle and committed other thefts and frauds.
Macrae is charged with being a fugitive from justice on the outstanding New Hampshire warrant and was also arrested on several Massachusetts warrants. He is being held pending his initial court appearance and eventual transfer back to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 11
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917