Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
After car splits Pelham utility pole in two, Bay State man arrested for DWI
Police said Robert McGaw, 28, of Chelmsford, was drunk when he crashed his car at 10:15 p.m. near 76 Nashua Road.
A crew from Liberty Utilities went to the scene to shut the power off so McGaw, who was conscious and talking through his open window to emergency personnel, could safely exit his car.
Police said an initial investigation showed McGaw was traveling east on Nashua Road in his gray 2001 Infiniti sedan when he went off the shoulder of the road and crashed into the pole.
McGaw was taken by ambulance to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries.
He was later arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
What's next: McGaw is to be arraigned March 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424