May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
After car splits Pelham utility pole in two, Bay State man arrested for DWI
Police said Robert McGaw, 28, of Chelmsford, was drunk when he crashed his car at 10:15 p.m. near 76 Nashua Road.
A crew from Liberty Utilities went to the scene to shut the power off so McGaw, who was conscious and talking through his open window to emergency personnel, could safely exit his car.
Police said an initial investigation showed McGaw was traveling east on Nashua Road in his gray 2001 Infiniti sedan when he went off the shoulder of the road and crashed into the pole.
McGaw was taken by ambulance to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries.
He was later arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
What's next: McGaw is to be arraigned March 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 2
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 53
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 5
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424