Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
After car splits Pelham utility pole in two, Bay State man arrested for DWI
Police said Robert McGaw, 28, of Chelmsford, was drunk when he crashed his car at 10:15 p.m. near 76 Nashua Road.
A crew from Liberty Utilities went to the scene to shut the power off so McGaw, who was conscious and talking through his open window to emergency personnel, could safely exit his car.
Police said an initial investigation showed McGaw was traveling east on Nashua Road in his gray 2001 Infiniti sedan when he went off the shoulder of the road and crashed into the pole.
McGaw was taken by ambulance to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries.
He was later arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
What's next: McGaw is to be arraigned March 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- Liquor Commission contract sets performance standards - 0
- Pease, Portsmouth await decision on major aerial refueling project - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 0
- Hopkinton makes quick work of giving annual raises - 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Shiffrin secures World Cup slalom championship - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Hinsdale captures Div. IV title - 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief