May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
After car splits Pelham utility pole in two, Bay State man arrested for DWI
Police said Robert McGaw, 28, of Chelmsford, was drunk when he crashed his car at 10:15 p.m. near 76 Nashua Road.
A crew from Liberty Utilities went to the scene to shut the power off so McGaw, who was conscious and talking through his open window to emergency personnel, could safely exit his car.
Police said an initial investigation showed McGaw was traveling east on Nashua Road in his gray 2001 Infiniti sedan when he went off the shoulder of the road and crashed into the pole.
McGaw was taken by ambulance to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries.
He was later arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
What's next: McGaw is to be arraigned March 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424