Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
After car splits Pelham utility pole in two, Bay State man arrested for DWI
Police said Robert McGaw, 28, of Chelmsford, was drunk when he crashed his car at 10:15 p.m. near 76 Nashua Road.
A crew from Liberty Utilities went to the scene to shut the power off so McGaw, who was conscious and talking through his open window to emergency personnel, could safely exit his car.
Police said an initial investigation showed McGaw was traveling east on Nashua Road in his gray 2001 Infiniti sedan when he went off the shoulder of the road and crashed into the pole.
McGaw was taken by ambulance to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries.
He was later arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
What's next: McGaw is to be arraigned March 11 in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 1
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917