Home » News » Public Safety
Woman sent to hospital after Rochester crash
The driver of this flatbed tow truck escaped injury after he was involved in a head-on collision along Route 11 near the Rochester-Farmington line Saturday afternoon.
ROCHESTER - A Farmington woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries after an accident near the Rochester-Farmington town line Saturday.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:15 p.m. after an eastbound Kia Rio driven by Alison Page, 25, of Farmington, lost control and crossed the center line and struck a westbound International ramp truck driven by William Baxter, 65, of Farmington, according to police.
As a result of the impact, the ramp truck, which was carrying a Dodge pickup, drove onto the westbound shoulder and struck a tree on the side of the road, police said.
Local crews were assisted by police, firefighters and ambulance personnel from Farmington. Farmington ambulance crews transported Page to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
A state trooper from the Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit responded to assist investigators determine the cause. No charges have been filed at this time, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
License revocations for DWI announced
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents