Home » News » Public Safety
Woman sent to hospital after Rochester crash
The driver of this flatbed tow truck escaped injury after he was involved in a head-on collision along Route 11 near the Rochester-Farmington line Saturday afternoon.
ROCHESTER - A Farmington woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries after an accident near the Rochester-Farmington town line Saturday.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:15 p.m. after an eastbound Kia Rio driven by Alison Page, 25, of Farmington, lost control and crossed the center line and struck a westbound International ramp truck driven by William Baxter, 65, of Farmington, according to police.
As a result of the impact, the ramp truck, which was carrying a Dodge pickup, drove onto the westbound shoulder and struck a tree on the side of the road, police said.
Local crews were assisted by police, firefighters and ambulance personnel from Farmington. Farmington ambulance crews transported Page to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
A state trooper from the Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit responded to assist investigators determine the cause. No charges have been filed at this time, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- Judge rejects bid for new trial by ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start