Home » News » Public Safety
Woman sent to hospital after Rochester crash
The driver of this flatbed tow truck escaped injury after he was involved in a head-on collision along Route 11 near the Rochester-Farmington line Saturday afternoon.
ROCHESTER - A Farmington woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries after an accident near the Rochester-Farmington town line Saturday.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:15 p.m. after an eastbound Kia Rio driven by Alison Page, 25, of Farmington, lost control and crossed the center line and struck a westbound International ramp truck driven by William Baxter, 65, of Farmington, according to police.
As a result of the impact, the ramp truck, which was carrying a Dodge pickup, drove onto the westbound shoulder and struck a tree on the side of the road, police said.
Local crews were assisted by police, firefighters and ambulance personnel from Farmington. Farmington ambulance crews transported Page to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
A state trooper from the Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit responded to assist investigators determine the cause. No charges have been filed at this time, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth