Home » News » Public Safety
Woman sent to hospital after Rochester crash
The driver of this flatbed tow truck escaped injury after he was involved in a head-on collision along Route 11 near the Rochester-Farmington line Saturday afternoon.
ROCHESTER - A Farmington woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries after an accident near the Rochester-Farmington town line Saturday.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:15 p.m. after an eastbound Kia Rio driven by Alison Page, 25, of Farmington, lost control and crossed the center line and struck a westbound International ramp truck driven by William Baxter, 65, of Farmington, according to police.
As a result of the impact, the ramp truck, which was carrying a Dodge pickup, drove onto the westbound shoulder and struck a tree on the side of the road, police said.
Local crews were assisted by police, firefighters and ambulance personnel from Farmington. Farmington ambulance crews transported Page to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
A state trooper from the Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit responded to assist investigators determine the cause. No charges have been filed at this time, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former coach convicted 2nd time - 0
- Gilmanton library funding passes by 17 votes - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Teacher's contract defeated in Newfound district - 0
- Nashua merchants not sold on free parking proposal - 0
- Bill prohibits housing discrimination against Section 8 tenants - 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Senate bans use of credit history in hiring decisions - 0
- John Stossel: The bogus war on women - 0
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill