Home » News » Public Safety
Woman sent to hospital after Rochester crash
The driver of this flatbed tow truck escaped injury after he was involved in a head-on collision along Route 11 near the Rochester-Farmington line Saturday afternoon.
ROCHESTER - A Farmington woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries after an accident near the Rochester-Farmington town line Saturday.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:15 p.m. after an eastbound Kia Rio driven by Alison Page, 25, of Farmington, lost control and crossed the center line and struck a westbound International ramp truck driven by William Baxter, 65, of Farmington, according to police.
As a result of the impact, the ramp truck, which was carrying a Dodge pickup, drove onto the westbound shoulder and struck a tree on the side of the road, police said.
Local crews were assisted by police, firefighters and ambulance personnel from Farmington. Farmington ambulance crews transported Page to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
A state trooper from the Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit responded to assist investigators determine the cause. No charges have been filed at this time, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- John Stossel: Sublet my people go - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
License revocations for DWI announced