Fireworks fire destroyed lift shack during Cranapalooza display




FIREWORKS FIRE: Ben Wilcox, general manager and president of Cranmore Mountain Resort, and North Conway fire chief Pat Preece confirmed that a small fire destroyed a lift shack at Cranmore Saturday evening following a Cranapalaooza fireworks display.
CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL


Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.