Windham, Greater Derry-Londonderry Chamber to host business seminars series
On March 21, Windham Cooperative Kindergarten & Nursery School will host "Marketing on a Dime for Small Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 2 Industrial Drive from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sponsored by Benchmark Office Systems, featured speakers are Michelle McManus of Benchmark Office Systems and Diane Chubb of Legalogos.
On April 18, Windham Crossing Learning Center will host "Emergency Preparedness for Businesses."
The seminar will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at 125 North Lowell Road.
Sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, featured speakers are economic development specialist Miguel Moralez and district director Greta Johansson.
On May 14, Massage Chi Therapeutic Bodyworks Center will host "The Subtle Energy Behind Successful Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 63 Range Road from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The event is being sponsored by Feng Shui Connections, with Peg Donahue featured as guest speaker.
Scott said all of the seminar speakers and hosts volunteered their time and facilities to help support the local business community, with refreshments during each seminar provided by local bakery Sensationally Sweet.
While all of the seminars are free, space is limited and participants are urged to register advance. Registration may be done online at www.windham-nh.com. Those who wish to inquire about the upcoming seminars may contact Scott at 432-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name