Windham, Greater Derry-Londonderry Chamber to host business seminars series
On March 21, Windham Cooperative Kindergarten & Nursery School will host "Marketing on a Dime for Small Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 2 Industrial Drive from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sponsored by Benchmark Office Systems, featured speakers are Michelle McManus of Benchmark Office Systems and Diane Chubb of Legalogos.
On April 18, Windham Crossing Learning Center will host "Emergency Preparedness for Businesses."
The seminar will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at 125 North Lowell Road.
Sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, featured speakers are economic development specialist Miguel Moralez and district director Greta Johansson.
On May 14, Massage Chi Therapeutic Bodyworks Center will host "The Subtle Energy Behind Successful Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 63 Range Road from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The event is being sponsored by Feng Shui Connections, with Peg Donahue featured as guest speaker.
Scott said all of the seminar speakers and hosts volunteered their time and facilities to help support the local business community, with refreshments during each seminar provided by local bakery Sensationally Sweet.
While all of the seminars are free, space is limited and participants are urged to register advance. Registration may be done online at www.windham-nh.com. Those who wish to inquire about the upcoming seminars may contact Scott at 432-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?