Windham, Greater Derry-Londonderry Chamber to host business seminars series
On March 21, Windham Cooperative Kindergarten & Nursery School will host "Marketing on a Dime for Small Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 2 Industrial Drive from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sponsored by Benchmark Office Systems, featured speakers are Michelle McManus of Benchmark Office Systems and Diane Chubb of Legalogos.
On April 18, Windham Crossing Learning Center will host "Emergency Preparedness for Businesses."
The seminar will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at 125 North Lowell Road.
Sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, featured speakers are economic development specialist Miguel Moralez and district director Greta Johansson.
On May 14, Massage Chi Therapeutic Bodyworks Center will host "The Subtle Energy Behind Successful Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 63 Range Road from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The event is being sponsored by Feng Shui Connections, with Peg Donahue featured as guest speaker.
Scott said all of the seminar speakers and hosts volunteered their time and facilities to help support the local business community, with refreshments during each seminar provided by local bakery Sensationally Sweet.
While all of the seminars are free, space is limited and participants are urged to register advance. Registration may be done online at www.windham-nh.com. Those who wish to inquire about the upcoming seminars may contact Scott at 432-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death