Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Three nabbed on Rochester rooftop, charged with burglary
After receiving a report of a possible burglary in progress at 10 N. Main St., officers responded to the area around 10:10 p.m. A short time later, officers arrested three people, who allegedly fled from the apartment onto the roof of 22 N. Main St.
Stephanie Kozler, 19, and Ryan Burke, 19, both of 10 N. Main St., and Scott McAllister, 22, of 17 Partridge Green Apartments, were all charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
All three were released on $5,000 personal recognizance and are scheduled to appear in the 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, on April 1.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'