May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Three nabbed on Rochester rooftop, charged with burglary
After receiving a report of a possible burglary in progress at 10 N. Main St., officers responded to the area around 10:10 p.m. A short time later, officers arrested three people, who allegedly fled from the apartment onto the roof of 22 N. Main St.
Stephanie Kozler, 19, and Ryan Burke, 19, both of 10 N. Main St., and Scott McAllister, 22, of 17 Partridge Green Apartments, were all charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
All three were released on $5,000 personal recognizance and are scheduled to appear in the 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, on April 1.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 5
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 35
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424