Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three nabbed on Rochester rooftop, charged with burglary
After receiving a report of a possible burglary in progress at 10 N. Main St., officers responded to the area around 10:10 p.m. A short time later, officers arrested three people, who allegedly fled from the apartment onto the roof of 22 N. Main St.
Stephanie Kozler, 19, and Ryan Burke, 19, both of 10 N. Main St., and Scott McAllister, 22, of 17 Partridge Green Apartments, were all charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
All three were released on $5,000 personal recognizance and are scheduled to appear in the 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, on April 1.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424