Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Three nabbed on Rochester rooftop, charged with burglary
After receiving a report of a possible burglary in progress at 10 N. Main St., officers responded to the area around 10:10 p.m. A short time later, officers arrested three people, who allegedly fled from the apartment onto the roof of 22 N. Main St.
Stephanie Kozler, 19, and Ryan Burke, 19, both of 10 N. Main St., and Scott McAllister, 22, of 17 Partridge Green Apartments, were all charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor criminal mischief.
All three were released on $5,000 personal recognizance and are scheduled to appear in the 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, on April 1.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917