Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Eight arrested in drug round-up in Nashua
The investigations into the possession and sale of heroin, cocaine, oxycodone and marijuana in the city were conducted over several months by detectives in the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
- Robert House, 20, of 77 Spit Brook Road, Apt. 253, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute it, second offense. Police said House had more than five grams of heroin. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail after being arraigned Feb. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
- Peter Crafts, 22, of 26 Dublin St., two counts of possessing heroin. He was ordered held on $2,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Nicole Pelletier, 30, of 58 Kinsley St., Apt. 1, unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense, and criminal liability to unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense. She was ordered held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a March 4 arraignment.
- Dominick Montalvo, 18, of 52 Kinsley St., sale of oxycodone hydrochloride, and possession of marijuana. He is being held on $50,000 cash/surety bail after a March 1 arraignment.
- Nicholas Pavlas, 19, of 8B Fulton St., one count of sale of marijuana. His bail is $25,000 cash/surety after a March 1 arraignment.
- Angel Sostre, 49, of 53 Kinsley St., Apt. 2, three counts of sale of cocaine and one charge of sale of oxycodone hydrochloride. He is being held on $75,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
- William Holden, 30, of 7B Ridge St., one count of sale of marijuana, second offense, and one count of resisting arrest. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Konti Branch, 31, of 59B Worcester St., one count sale of heroin, second offense. He is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 2
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483